One night’s accommodation tariff for each cabin reserved is required to secure the reservation.
The balance is payable on check out.
Payments can be made by cash, direct bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. A 2% surcharge will be applied for all credit cards.
Cancellation, Alterations and Refunds
1. Cancellations due to road closure will NOT attract a cancellation fee. Guests can elect to have the deposit refunded or carried forward to a future stay.
2. Cancellations made up to 5 days prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation fee of one night’s stay per room.
3. Cancellations made within 5 days prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation fee of one night’s stay per room.
4. No shows and early departures are subject to a 100% cancellation fee on any remaining portion of the stay.
5. Cancellation fees and other outstanding charges not covered by a deposit will be debited to the credit card originally used to book the room(s). Mungo Lodge reserves the right to invoice any outstanding balances, which are payable on receipt.
Refunds will only be made to the person who booked the room(s) and against the payment method used at that time.