One Night Mungo Package with Transfers
Unearth Mungo’s Ancient Story with this great one night package with transfers from Mildura
- Pickup from Mildura & Buronga at around 8:45am (9:45am in the heat of summer) by luxury 4WD coach or car
- Transfer to Mungo Lodge – 1.5 hour trip onto the red dirt roads and into the outback with plenty to see along the way including kangaroos, emus and abundant birdlife.
- Welcome to Mungo Lodge with a delicious lunch on arrival and check in to your deluxe accommodation.
- Tour around the Lodge meet our hand reared emu’s and other animals, and our eco systems.
- Meet at Lodge Reception ready for the amazing Mungo Walls of China Sunset Tour with our Mungo Lodge guide – duration approximately 2 hours.
- Sundowner drink on the deck (local wine) and meet your hosts.
- 3 Course Dinner at the Lodge.
- Star gazing into the incredible outback night sky.
Overnight stay in a Deluxe Cabin at Mungo Lodge.
- Continental breakfast buffet at the Lodge.
- Scenic flight at an additional cost on request.
- Private sightseeing tour into the World Heritage Mungo National Park including Zanci homestead, Mungo Woolshed and Mungo Visitors Centre – learn about the fascinating indigenous and pastoral history of this area – duration approximately 2 hours.
- Browse around the Mungo gift shop full of local aboriginal art and souvenirs
- Pre-arranged time to check out and return to Mildura by luxury 4WD coach of Car.
Single Package: $840 per person
Twin Share Package: $525 per person
Please note for a booking less than 10 people a surcharge would apply for transfers to the lodge.