Terms & Conditions
Full payment of accommodation is required on booking to secure the reservation.
Payments can be made by cash, direct bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. A 1.25% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions. A 2.5% surcharge applies to all American Express transactions.
Cancellation and Alterations
- Cancellations due to road closure will NOT attract a cancellation fee. Full credit will be carried forward to a future stay.
- Cancellations made up to 14 days prior to arrival will receive a full credit and have the flexibility to reschedule, transfer credit to friends or family with no additional cancellation fees applied.
- Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of the first night’s full rate or 30% of the total booking rate, whichever is greater.
- No shows and early departures are subject to a 100% cancellation fee of the total booking rate or any remaining portion of the stay.
- Cancellation fees and other outstanding charges not covered by a deposit will be debited to the credit card provided at the time of booking. Mungo Lodge reserves the right to invoice any outstanding balances, which are payable on receipt.
- Mungo Lodge Management reserves the right to relocate, rebook or cancel any booking at its discretion.